Irish Leadership Experience
Our Irish Leadership Experience held this fall at the K Club in Ireland was a huge success. Thank you to all our participants for making it a fantastic event.
Below are some comments by our participants from this year’s Irish Leadership Experience:
- “Excellent – an experience and unique opportunity to learn about leadership and oneself”
- “Came away feeling completely blown away by the experience”
- “Gave me an insight into poetry which had passed me by and has triggered a new interest and identifies a unique tool to illustrate point opinions and learning”
- “I would never have imagined that poetry could play such a role in conversation and in seeking universal truths”
- “The presenters were an excellent mix of styles and covered an excellent mix of topics”
- “The environment created the perfect setting for the learning experience. We walked away seeing the world with new clarity”
The ‘Experience’ included sessions by Poet David Whyte on ‘Crucial Conversations’, Dr. Jack Cochran on ‘Mentors Everywhere’, Dr. Mike Comer on ‘Building Trust & Inspiring Followers’, Dr. Terry Lyles on ‘Turning Bad Stress into Good Stress’ and Dr. Merwyn Hayes on ‘What’s Next in Your Leadership Journey’.
Check out this clip of Dr. Terry Lyle’s presenting in Ireland on ‘Turning Bad Stress into Good Stress’.
Here are a few photos from the ‘Experience’:
This quote from one of our participants sums up the event: “It was enlightening (that poetry can unlock leadership skills through greater insight into the human condition), relaxing (a great venue; beautiful, open and fresh air), inspiring (David & Merwyn), wrapped in fellowship (leadership colleagues)”.
Be on the lookout for news on next year’s Leadership Experience!