Executive Search and Staffing
The Hayes Group International is a Global Executive Search and Recruiting firm with offices in Charlotte, NC. As a generalist practice, we provide search consulting services to client firms in a variety of industries and disciplines, including manufacturing, banking and financial, education, non-profit organizations, energy and utilities and telecommunication and high tech companies worldwide. The Hayes Group International accepts assignments only from clients with whom we have a contractual relationship.
The Hayes Global Executive Search (GES) team provides exceptional value by delivering quality, proven search results to clients around the globe.
Hayes delivers further value by expanding Leadership Assessment and offering Assimilation Coaching – with no additional fee.
The Hayes Group integrates its expertise in executive coaching into the search process to help new hires:
- accelerate their impact
- enhance “cultural fit”
- understand and maximize strengths of their new team
- ensure individual success.
Initiating the Search
We begin by meeting with the client in order to:
- gain a clear understanding and appreciation for the company’s management objectives
- understand the overall business philosophy and culture of the organization
- explain the recruiting process, recognizing the need for us to identify and attract talent that will give our client a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- gather any additional information we will need to conduct the search
Following our initial meeting, we prepare a written proposal summarizing our understanding of the client’s needs and the search requirements. Also included is a description of how the recruiting assignment will be conducted and a detailed portrait of the position in question. When the proposal is accurate and acceptable to the client, it then becomes the agreement under which the search is conducted.
The search process
Our overall objective is to identify the most qualified individuals who fit the “ideal candidate” profile. Our way of recruiting executive talent is based on the following logical methodology and procedure:
- defining the job,
- identifying candidate sources,
- identifying specific prospective candidates,
- interviewing and screening semi-finalist candidates,
- presenting final candidates for client interviews,
- and closing the search with the negotiations and hiring of a final candidate.
Identification and presentation of the final candidates takes approximately 90 days from the day we receive authorization to begin the search. Our candidate selection process involves a wide variety of resources and targeted research to identify and attract qualified prospective candidates.
All final candidates pass through rigorous screening before they are presented to the client. At least three prospective final candidates will be presented for personal face-to-face interviews with our clients’ team. Prior to the client-candidate interview the client is furnished with complete documentation (a candidate profile) relative to the background and experience of each individual to be presented. The Hayes Group/Global Executive Search coordinates all arrangements for interviews, which usually are conducted at the client’s office.