Lean Enterprise Leadership
A one-day interactive workshop designed to help you gain new perspective on creating the vision, developing the plan, harnessing the motivation, and leading cultural change in a high performance, Lean Enterprise.
“Creating the vision, developing the plan, harnessing motivation, and leading cultural change in a high performance, Lean Enterprise”
Benefits of the Workshop
Many organizations have initiated Lean in recent years, but with widely varying degrees of success. The difficult and challenging parts of successful Lean implementation are 20% “technical” – mastering the basic tools of lean – and 80% “social” – the effective leadership that transforms the culture and values of an organizations and its people. Culture, values, and metrics need to be consistent to achieve Lean. Gain new perspectives of how to:
- Create the Plan for Lean transformation – align business strategy with Lean tactics.
- Measure and harness employee motivation – use “3B Analysis” to create “flow” in your Lean enterprise employees.
- Overcome resistance to Lean by blending motivational and business strategies.
- Drive organizational changes imperative for Lean to impact your business goals.
- Master the use of The Hayes Checklist for successful Lean implementation
Why It’s Important
“While Chief Executives in organizations failing to get started on a Lean transformation often tell us that the problem is a lack of good candidates to take on the challenge [of lean], we generally find instead that it’s reluctance to bring in executives who will introduce truly fundamental change.” From James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones, Lean Thinking
“Motivation is the spark that ignites performance in human endeavor from love to sports to business to art to religion and more. Yet few people understand the dynamics of the one to the other.” From Thad Green and Merwyn Hayes, The Belief System
All workshops can also be conducted in-house and completely customized for your needs. Please contact us at 336.765.6764 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing for in-house workshops.Schedule this Workshop