A one-day workshop offered by The Hayes Group International, Maximizing Insight uses cutting-edge research from the field of Emotional Intelligence – commonly known as EQ – to help grow great leaders, one person at a time.
360° feedback from selected others regarding the participant’s perceived EQ capacity.
Participants Learn To
- Tap into the emotional energy of others as a source for greater productivity and deeper alignment with their company’s mission, vision, values, and operational objectives
- Respond appropriately to the emotions of others
- Leverage their own emotional energy to make more insightful decisions
- Remove emotional barriers that keep them from becoming great leaders
- Coach others in how to be more emotionally effective in the workplace
The fee for this public workshop is $475 which includes workshop materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and selected essays and books on emotional intelligence and leadership. Fee does not include transportation or hotel accommodations.
All workshops can also be conducted in-house and completely customized for your needs. Please contact us at 336.765.6764 or email@example.com for details and pricing for in-house workshops.Schedule this Workshop